PHP HTTP client that makes it easy to send HTTP requests and trivial to integrate with web services
- Guzzle provides a simple interface for building query strings, POST requests, streaming large uploads, streaming large downloads, using HTTP cookies, uploading JSON data, etc...
- With Guzzle you can send both synchronous and asynchronous requests using the same interface.
- Internally Guzzle uses PSR-7 interfaces for requests, responses, and streams. This allows you to utilize other PSR-7 compatible libraries with Guzzle.
- Guzzle allows you to write environment and transport agnostic code by abstracting away the underlying HTTP transport layer.
- Guzzle's middleware system allows you to augment and compose client behavior.